Wednesday, April 10, 2013

KOSE



No matter which range of  facial skin care you are using, as long as you taking care of your skin~
Started and learned in using facial skin care product when I was teenager~
All these time,I just didn't stick with certain brand or range of skin care for too long~
Guess it's mainly because my requirement for them are keep changing~

Now, I'm using these~




1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Moisturizer
4. Sunblock

Have been using these product for a months~
It's my first time of trying this brand~
Found it's nice and feel like blog a little bit about it~
 Like their cleanser because it will turn into rich bubbles foam°•○●
Can feel the cleanliness after using it~
Generally, it suitable for dry and combination skin~

2 comments:

  1. I love this product too, I have been using for years!!! =]

    ReplyDelete