Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lips Makeup


   
This post is about lips.
I already found cosmetics are interesting when I was a little girl and lipstick is the first item that introduced me to makeup~
A lot of time, I find it's really a little bit hard to hold myself back in buying more and more lipstick or lip gloss ~
But, it's okay since we can have different colors which gives us different look~
I am now showing few color of lipstick and lip gloss that I'm using currently~
 So far, these lipsticks and lip gloss are the best that I ever had and they're my favorite,that why I want to blog about them~

1. Light Pink Lipstick with a layer of sheer lip gloss- It's giving you the most natural looking which can apply in day time with simple outfit. 


2. Red Lips- I always want to try red lips and I got myself  a new lipstick in red. Red lips is a classic look, it enhance femininity and exalt the personality of a women who is wearing it. It really can make a diva's look and deliver a glamorous result~
Anyhow, thanks to my new red lipstick which doesn't disappointed me and the texture is just so great, not to matte but just nice~

I know I'm addicted to the red lips now. 





Super shinning lip gloss- Effortless, you can have gorgeous lips with a shinning lip gloss.
It's work to complete your look for both day and night time.




Hope you enjoy reading them~
That's all for now, good night~

2 comments:

  1. Nice colors of lipstick!!!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    Have a nice sunday! and my like in bloglovin for you....

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete